- Navigate to Core > Settings > School Information > Buildings
- If you do not see Buildings under School please consult your Platform manager for proper acces
- Here you can click the +Building button or edit an existing
- Create a New Building - You will be prompted to immediately name it and choose what group types should be associated. Choose Dorms as well as any other group types that need apply and Save.
- Editing an Existing - Click the pencil next to the building you wish to edit, here, you can choose the group types you want to associate with this building, check off Dorms and select Save & Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.