Please review the following browser behaviors and keep these in mind when accessing multiple databases:
- To access multiple FE databases at the same time from your browser, you must be logged in as the same user (who has access/an auth ID to those databases).
- You cannot be logged in as different users on different tabs of the same browser.
- When you sign in to the first tab of a browser, every tab afterward points to the same tenant/user combination. You must change databases from each tab.
- When you sign out of one tab in a browser, you automatically sign out of all of them. Therefore, you cannot log out of one database on one tab, without logging out of all the tabs.
- You can be logged in as different users in different browsers (Chrome = user A, Firefox = User B).