- Core > Analysis > Manage Lists
- Click the block titled "Manage Basic and Advanced Lists"
- Select List Templates
- In the Category dropdown select Admission
- Click View/Copy next to Candidate Information
- In Select Objects, expand Admission
- Select Sending School and Transfer/Sending School
- Uncheck the Inner Join Box for the Transfer/Sending School
- Under the Display Fields tab, delete any items you do not need to display
- Click Select Fields...
- Expand the Sending School Object and mark School Name Other
- Expand the Transfer/Sending School and mark Transfer School Name
- Click Select
- Under Filters Add a line by clicking the + under Global Filters
- Choose the Candidate.Entering Year and select the year you want
- Click Preview
- Title your List, and place it in a category if desired
- Click Save or Save and Exit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.