- Click Data Management > Reports
- Click Report Writer
- Click Create a New Report
- Select Transactions from the Report Selection list
- Select the Sustaining Gift Performance Summary report and click Next
- Click Sustaining Gift Performance
- Select the columns related to credit card updates:
- CCU Error Amount ($) - The total dollar amount of monthly gifts that returned AAU errors
- CCU Error Count - The total number of AAU responses that are either "contact card holder" or "account closed."
- CCU Update Amount ($) - The total dollar amount of monthly gifts. If there are 10 updates to gifts that are $10 a month, then the value here is $100.
- CCU Update Count - The total number of AAU updates during the reporting period (does not include error responses).
- Review and select the other available columns of information you may need such as Constituent ID, First Name, Last Name, followed by Next
- Skip to step 6 - Identify Report and provide a report label, followed by Next
- Click Save Report
- Locate your report from the list of reports and click Run Report
- No additional configurations are needed - skip to step e - Review Criteria Summary
- Click Run Report
- Your report will be listed at the top of the list. If you do not see a View or Download link, click the green "Refresh this page" button until you do
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.