- All recipients in Connect 5 come from the Emergency Contact Data on the Contact Card in the “On” products.
- If the Emergency Contact has a number with “Automated Call” set to “Never”, the number will NOT get sent to Connect 5 or be used in any communications sent from Connect5.
- All phone numbers must have a sort order greater than 0 and should not have duplicate integers
- If the Emergency Contact has a number with “Automated Call” set to “Every Time” the number will get sent to Connect 5 and will also be included in both “Emergency” and “Outreach” message types sent from Connect5.
- If the Emergency Contact has a number with “Automated Call” set to “Emergency Only” the number will be sent to Connect 5 and will only be included in “Emergency” message types sent from Connect 5. This number will not receive Outreach communications.
If you happen to be looking at a older Podium based screen via Core > Users > Edit User Profile Data, you may notice reference to P, E, and X. Here is how P, E, and X map to the labels used in new Contact Card:
P = Every Time (Send both Emergency and Outreach communications to this number)
E = Emergency Only (Only Emergencies, do not send Outreach communications to this number)
X = Never (Do not even send the number to Connect5)
Bulk Set Emergency Contacts:
Core > Settings > Integration Settings > Bulk Set Emergency Contacts task can be used to set default Call Dialer options for Emergency Contacts. It will not change the call dialer option if the user has already set the option on their own.