- Log in to WordPress (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on Appearance > Menus.
- In Select a menu to edit, select the menu that you are updating.
- Click Select to load the menu.
- In the Pages window, click on the Most Recent or View All tab.
- Find the page that you are adding to the menu.
- Mark the checkbox beside the page.
- Click the Add to Menu button. Note: The page will be added to the bottom of the menu in the menu tree.
- Find the page in the menu tree.
- Click and drag the page to the appropriate position in the menu. Note: If it is a Child page of a Parent page, you will want to position it so that it is indented below the Parent page.
- Click the blue Save Menu button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.