- Log in to WordPress (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Select the Online Express Forms plugin from the dashboard
- Click Add New
- Paste the copied code into the Embed Code, under Form Settings
- Click Publish
- Note: If you need to create a new page, follow the lettered steps below, otherwise proceed with the numbered steps.
- Click on Pages > Add New
- Enter a title of the page where it says Enter title here
- Under Page Attributes in the right column, select whether this page is the child of a parent page
- Select the Template for the page
- Once in edit mode on the page you want to add the form to, place your cursor in the area where you want the form to display, then click the OLX icon
- Select your desired form from the dropdown
- Note: this will add a code, similar to [olx_form form_id="10"] to the page. This code won't show to a viewer on the site, instead the form itself will be displayed.
- After the form is added, in the right column, click the blue Publish or Update button, depending on whether this is a new page or you are editing a page
To view your changes, click View Page or Preview Changes.
Note: If you have purchased WordPress through Blackbaud, and believe you should have this Plugin but do not, please contact Support and reference this Knowledgebase Article.