From the desktop:
- Find the Recycle Bin icon.
- Right-click on the icon.
- Select Empty Recycle Bin.
- A prompt will ask if you wish to proceed with the deletion. Click Yes to proceed.
For other Windows environments or if Recycle icon is missing:
- Click the Start or Windows button.
- Type Recycle Bin in the search field (customarily at the bottom).
- Press Enter to search.
- Click on Recycle Bin in the results.
- Proceed with the steps provided by the help feature.
Additional resources can found in Microsoft Support. (Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.)