For example (John Smith 99 vs John Smith '99)
To do this navigate to:
- School Website > Website Management > Websites
- Site Name
- Find the Style you need to edit and select Edit
- Change the dropdown from Default to Content Types
- Select the Affinity Content Type (Silhouette of 3 people)
- Select Grad Year Short for example 14 (grad year) and then click on the advanced css button at the bottom left.
- Under Pseudo Class in the left column select "Before" in the Dropdown and paste this advanced css into the box under it
content: "'"; (written formula is: content colon quotation apostrophe quotation then a semi colon)
This adds an apostrophe before the Grad Year Short and also adds padding left of 5 pixels so the last name isn't pushed up against the year.