Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
1. In Database View, Go to General Ledger, Journal Entry and Click new regular batch.
2. Right click in the rows of the blank journal entry and choose the option for Columns.
3. In the new window add or remove columns as needed, then click OK.
4. Then sign into The Financial Edge NXT. Go to General Ledger, Journal Entry.
5. Start a new journal entry.
6. Now try to right click and see there is no option for columns. Also notice there is no button to allow this, and the help does not speak about changing the columns in NXT view.