- Log in to the NetCommunity site
- Click Email > Templates
- Click the pencil icon to edit the template that you want to use for the message
- Enter the wanted email address in the From Address field
- Click the Save button
- Click Email > Campaigns
- Click the pencil icon to edit the appeal
- Click the Messages tab
- Click New Message
- Choose the template that we edited in step 3
- Click Next
- Enter a name for the new message
- Make any edits to the message that are necessary. If needed, you can copy the HTML code from the old message to use in the new message.
- Click Save
Note: This change is not retroactive, and the change in the from email address will not affect any previously created message in campaigns. The change will only affect any new messages that are created using the template after the update to the from address.
These steps only apply to Campaign Messages. There are other steps for changing the from address for messages and newsletters.