We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.
Steps to Duplicate
- Go to Administration>Attribute Categories
- Find the revenue attribute named TEST Attribute Currency Display. Notice it is a currency attribute
- Go Revenue
- Select Add a payment
- Select Constituent Lookup
- Enter amount, designation, payment method, etc.
- Save the payment
- Once the payment opens select the attributes tab
- Add a new attribute
- Select Attribute Type of TEST Attribute currency Display
- Notice the Attribute is defaulting to Australian Dollars which is correct.
- Go to Batch Entry
- Add a new batch and select Batch Template named Currency Attribute Test
- Once the batch opens scroll over to the TEST Attribute currency Display attribute field and it is defaulting to Euros. It should be in base currency (AUD) not organisational currency (EURO)