- Create a .CSV spreadsheet containing the field name and email needed to send the email
Note: The first row of the imported *.csv file must contain the field names. Blackbaud Internet Solutions requires at least two fields, the email address and the name.
- Log into BBIS
- Navigate to Email, Lists, and click New List.
- At the Select Data Source screen, select Imported Lists as the source type, and click OK
- Enter a Name and Description for the List.
- Click Browse and use the Choose File screen. Select the comma-separated values (*.csv) file created in step 1 and click Next to import for the email list.
- In the Field Mapping frame, select the fields from the import file to use as the email address and recipient display name in the email list.
- Click Save.
- The CSV file must have a minimum of two columns; one with a display name of the constituent, the other with the email address.
- The first row (Row 1) must be made up of alphabetic characters (no numbers or special characters) for the titles of the columns.
- The column which contains the display names must not contain a special character (i.e. ! @ # $ % ^ & *).
- The names in the display name column may not be more than 50 characters.
- There may only be one email address per cell in the email address column.