- In The Raiser's Edge, click on Tools in the top-most menu bar.
- Select User Options.
- Click on the Batch tab.
- On the left list, find Name formats:
- Click on Individual or Organization to set options for those record types.
For Individual records, the options are:
- Use addressee from Individual - Specify the addressee to use from the constituent's Addressee/Salutation tab.
- Use addressee from Configuration - Choose a formatted addressee to apply to all names.
- Use Individual name - Use the first and last name from the Bio1 tab.
- Use organization name only - Use the organization name from the Org1 tab.
- Include contact name - Display a contact name in addition to the organization name. The type(s) can be specified if one is or is not found.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- The options selected will appear in batch reports, like the Batch Commit Control report, or any report selected from File > Preview (or Print) in an open batch.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.