- Unique Identifier such as Record ID or Import ID*
- AddressImportID **
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last name
- Organization Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code
- Phone Number (PhoneFinder only)
- Email Address (Email Verification, Social Influencer, and EmployerFinder only)
- Date of Birth ( PeopleFinder only)
- Social Security Number ( PeopleFinder only)
* A unique identifier is what your software uses to update the name and address information in the database. If you do not have a unique identifier, your software program may not be able to link the updated information to the record in your database. In Raiser’s Edge your Unique Identifier will be the Import ID and in Blackbaud CRM it will be the Lookup ID. The unique identifier is determined by your software program. If you are unsure what to use for the unique identifier, contact your software vendor.
**This is a unique identifier for addresses. In Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud CRM this field is called AddressImportID. The unique identifier is determined by your software program. If you are unsure what to use for the unique identifier, contact your software vendor. All databases will not have this identifier, if yours does not then you can leave this field blank..
Blackbaud will accept data submitted in the following formats:
- ASCII - Delimited (.csv).
- ASCII - Fixed Width (.txt) (with layout included)
- Excel (.xls).
- Microsoft Access 2000 database (.mdb)
Data can be sent using the following methods:
o Mail a CD or DVD
o Place it on our FTP site http://www.blackbaud.com/support/casecentral/ftp.aspx and email firstname.lastname@example.org
The turnaround time will depend on the service being provided: https://kb.blackbaud.com/articles/Article/43237