To add your Enrollment Management Admissions Calendar to an Event Category:
- Navigate to Enrollment Management > Home.
- Click the Grid View button in the upper right of the calendar.
- Click the Feed icon, and copy the Feed URL.
- Next, navigate to School Website > Event > Calendar Events.
- Click +Add New Category.
- Give the category a Name.
- For Use iCal URL: select Yes.
- Fill in the remaining Add New Category information, then click Save & Close.
- Navigate to Core > Content > Calendar.
- You can either create a new calendar by clicking +Add Calendar under School Created Calendars, or you can click the yellow pencil/Edit icon to the right of an existing School Created Calendar.
- Click the Filters tab.
- Click +Add Filters.
- Locate the Event Category you created, and click the checkbox to the left of the Category.
- Click Save.
How often will the Feed refresh?
- Navigate to School Website > Event > Calendar Events, and locate the category you created for your Enrollment Management Admissions Calendar Feed URL.
- To the right of the Event Category, under the Refreshed column, you will see the last time this category refreshed. This will check for changes every 15 minutes - but will only refresh if there have been changes that need to be applied. If no changes have been made, the category will not refresh the feed.