- Open the Custom Report in the Blackbaud application.
- On the Select Crystal Report line, click the browse button to verify that the correct .rpt file is selected from the correct folder location
- Open the .rpt file
- On the Select Expert line, click the Edit Export button (next to the binoculars button)
- Click Export Now and verify that the data is saving to the correct MDB file in the correct folder location
- Click Save
- Click Save and Close on the Export
- Preview the Custom Report
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.