To add an image to Content:
- Navigate to onMessage > Content > Uploads (misc)
- Select Add to upload the image
Ensure the Image has no spaces or special characters in the file name, otherwise this may not render the image correctly on the website.
Once the image is added, copy the URL, then add the image to the Emergency bulletin
To add an emergency bulletin:
- Navigate to Core > Communication > Emergency Bulletin
- Select Add bulletin
- Bulletin Title and Emergency Message are required.
- To add a Image in the Emergency Message box click the HTML button and add the following code, the URL will go between the quotation marks <img src="URL GOES HERE"/>
Other optional information you can add:
- Page URL (to direct the user to a link associated with the bulletin)
- Status (choose the date it should begin and end)
- Display as (Lightbox and/or Banner)
- Publish (choose where you would like the bulletin to be viewed)
- If you have multiple bulletins, click save & add another. If not, click save & close.
Once the Image is added you can style the way the Lightbox displays to do this navigate to:
- onMessage > Website > Main Site > Styles
- Select Emergency Bulletin, this is where you can choose the fonts colors etc.