https://webservices.cluster[2 or 3].convio.net/1.0/[site short code]/console
Note: The IP address of the computer accessing the console must be added to the web services whitelist if it isn't already there.
When you first arrive at the console, you will land on the login tab. Use API admin credentials to log in here as you would through your standard sync. The other operations that can be tested are described below:
- Query--the query tab allows you to perform standard Luminate Web Services queries. Simply type your query statement in the top box, which is a text area input.
- Start--this tab will run a StartSynchronization operation which will be necessary for any GetIncremental testing. First, select the partition you would like to begin a sync session for. Using the date picker for the start and end time will fill the input fields with that date at midnight in the correct format. From there, simply adjust the time parameter as necessary by manually changing the values.
- End--this tab will run an EndSynchronization operation. Simply select the partition you would like to end a sync window for, and click submit.
- Download--this tab will run GetIncremental operations. You can use the radio button to determine whether you are doing a GetIncrementalInserts, GetIncrementalUpdates, or GetIncrementalDeletes. Next, select the partition. For the record type, select the object you would like to run your operation against. Unless you are running a record count only, you must select at least one field from the multiple select box labeled "Fields". Finally, enter the page number you are requesting and then the page size. Optionally, check the box "Download record count only" if you are attempting to perform a GetIncremental*Count operation.
- Upload--this tab will run either a Create, Update, or Delete operation based on the option you choose with the radio select. Next, select the partition. Since the console is for testing only, you are limited to setting values for Primary Email, First Name, Last Name, User Name, Member ID, and Constituent ID.
- Sync Log--this tab will run a GetSynchronizationLog operation. Select the partition and then the start and end date for your request.
- Request Log--this tab will run a GetSynchronizationRequestLog operation. The sync session ID is required for this operation.
- Server Time--this tab will run a GetServerTime operation.
- Describe Type-- this tab will run a DescribeRecordType operation. The record type must be selected from the drop down. You can optionally add a parent type and/or field name by typing them in the appropriate input fields.