- In Configuration, benefits, create a cash benefit
- On the Benefit tab, mark the Include amounts for this benefit in W-2 Box checkbox, and select the appropriate W-2 box number.
Note: If you select Box 12, you must also select a Code from the drop-down list.
- Set up any sort of Federal, State or Local tax settings appropriately.
- Save and close the Benefit record.
- In Records, Employees, open the employee record.
- Go to the Compensations/Deductions tab
- Add the benefit to the employees record, you can now use this benefit as their standard pay
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.