- Go to Lists > View All.
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category drop down, select Academic Group.
- Click View/Copy to the right of Student Course Enrollment with Faculty.
- In the Select Objects tab, click the [x] to the right of Course Enrollment.
- In the Filters tab, under Global Filters, click [+] to add a new row.
- From the Field drop down, select Course Term.School Year.
- In the popup window, select the current school year.
- Click Select.
- In the Display Fields tab:
- Select the box for Enable grouping options.
- Click the [x] next to Course Term.School Year and Course Term.Term Description to remove those fields from the results.
- In the Order By tab, from the Order By drop down, select User Base.Last Name to sort the faculty by last name.
- Enter a Name for your list.
- Add the list to a category (optional).
- Add a Description for the list (optional).
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view the results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.