Steps to Duplicate
- Log into BBCRM as a System Administrator and navigate to the Administration functional area.
- Select Security.
- Select System Roles.
- Create an ‘all rights’ system role or create one if one does not exist. This role should grant users access to every possible feature permission and task.
- Go to the system role, select the Users tab, and locate a member of the role.
- Go to the application user’s record.
- Run BBCRM as the application user.
- While logged in as the user, navigate to the Marketing and Communications functional area.
- Select ‘Direct marketing efforts.’
- Locate any marketing effort that has not been activated and go to the effort.
- Select the Segments tab.
- Click ‘Copy from another effort.’
- Search for and select any marketing effort.
- Notice the “Copy segments from another marketing effort” window closes and the error appears upon selecting a marketing effort to copy segments from.
Error: The current user does not have rights to use this form.