To assign the recurring behavior to donation levels, follow the instructions below:
- Fundraising >Donation Management.
- Click Manage from the Actions column of the appropriate campaign.
- On the Donation Form List page, click Edit from the Actions column of the appropriate donation form.
- From the options along the left, click Design Donor Screens.
- In the list of Donor Screens, click Edit from the Actions of the donation form. In the Form Designer right pane, click the Standard Donation Level element and click the Save Order and Edit Selected.
- In the lower portion of the Form Designer, locate section "3. Level Setup" and click the Yes, each level will have its own specific recurring behavior check box.
- In the Level Setup table, click Recurring Behavior from the Recurring column of the appropriate level.
- On the Recurring Behavior page, set how often and when the gift payment will be processed again using the Gift Frequency and Gift Duration drop-downs and then click Finish.
- To hide the duration of the recurring behavior in the Transaction Summary page displayed to the donor after the donation transaction has finished processing, locate the Is the recurring duration visible in the transaction summary option and click the Yes, this field is visible in the transaction summary check box to remove the check mark.