To view what is present for the Address Block:
- Open a record in the database view (full Raiser's Edge database).
- On the Bio1/Org1 tab, click on More beside the Preferred Address.
- Look at the bottom of the address record for the Address Block. Even with address info present, the Address Block can be blank if it's not defined correctly
- To update the display the Address Block, select a new country above the address and click Save. If the country is not present or the Address Block is still blank or formatted incorrectly, then add or edit the desired country on the International page in Configuration. The Address Block values are based on the country selected. In the example above, the country is RENXTLand. Address Blocks are defined on country records under Config > International in the full Raiser's Edge (database view). This is the country record for RENXTLand. Since there is no address configured in the lower right, then addresses that use RENXTLand as the country will have no Address Block displayed. Editing the Address Block in the lower right will update all addresses with that country selected
- If there is an end date under the valid dates remove the date to value. You can also globally delete the date to from addresses.