- Log in to NetCommunity
- Navigate to Email>Notifications
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the notification in question
- Note: if a notification for your desired transaction type is not listed, create an email notification
- Confirm the following:
- Under General: The "Enabled" box is marked
- Under Recipients: The email address or user is specified
- Under Parts: The part which generates the notification is marked
- If changes are made, click Save
Note: If the above bullet points are confirmed and the recipient is still not receiving notification emails, this typically indicates the recipient's email server is blocking the notifications. In this case, consult with your IT department and request the outgoing IP addresses for NetCommunity be Whitelisted in order to successfully receive all mailings from NetCommunity.
If you are intermittently receiving notification emails.