Users may find that Online Express does not display the correct organization information when creating a new email in Email Marketing. This occurs when selecting a layout from Featured best practice messages. The organization information in the email footer will display as Blackbaud Demo. This issue does not occur when selecting a layout from Start with a new layout.
This has since been resolved.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Launch Online Express
2. Select Account->Organization Info
3. Verify Organization Name. Click Save
4. Select Email Marketing Tab
5. Click "Create new email"
6. Select template from "Feature best practice messages"
7. Click Save & continue
8. Note organization name in footer is Blackbaud Demo