When I copy and paste an email into an Action in RE:NXT, the format may not hold and can be incorrect when looking on the Notes and Action tile for the constituent. If I click View More for the Action, the format is is incorrect, but if I fully open the Action, email appears with correct line spacing and formatting.
We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information, please Contact Support if you have further questions.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Go to a constituent record in NXT
2. In the Notes and Action section, click Add Action
3. Add the Category of Email
4. From your Outlook (or other email program), open an email to be added as an Action
5. Right-click click Copy
6. In RE:NXT, in the larger text box above the Status field, right-click to Paste (or CTRL + V on the keyboard to paste).
7. Click Save
8. The Email should display with an Option to Show More, click Show More