NOTE: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without reinstallation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor (Search for regedit.exe)
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Citrix > PrinterProperties
- Right-click the folder for the default printer under PrinterProperties and select Rename
- Rename the key by adding a tilde (~) to the front of the registry key.
- Press enter to save the key under the new name.
- Log back into the hosted application and confirm it has been resolved.