- Download the zip file from our FTP site.
- Unzip the files and save to a location on your workstation.
- Create an Attribute named EmployerFinder
- In Raiser's Edge Select Configuration, then highlight constituent
- Description is EmployerFinder, Data Type : Text, Check the box 'active'
- Select Administration
- Select import
- Double Click Constituent Attribute
- On the General tab, select Import New Records.
- Mark the Validate Data Only check box and create new table entries.
- Browse out to the location of the downloaded import file in the What file to you wish to import? field.
- Select Use Import ID to Identify existing constituents
- Leave the format of the import file selected as delimited
- Leave the File Layout tab set to the defaults.
- On the Fields tab, ensure all fields are mapped (For each Field to import there should be a corresponding Raiser's Edge field).
- On the Summary tab, mark the Create exception file of records not updated/imported check box and name the file C:\Exceptions.txt and check the create control report check box and select preview.
- Click Validate Now to validate the custom append information.
- If there are no exceptions, uncheck the validate data only box on the general tab and repeat the above steps to import the data.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.