- Go to Marketing and Communications, Acknowledgements.
- Click the down arrows next to the letter you need to edit.
- Edit the merge fields. This will open the export definition.
- Note the fields on the right in use under the duplicate nodes.
- Highlight the field and hit the red x at the top to remove it. After removing all the fields under a duplicate node, the node will disappear.
- Locate the field again in the middle column.
- In the right column, click on the section that this field belongs in. For example, if we are pulling Constituent\First name, in the right, click on Constituent under Constituent Marketing Information.
- Then, click the right arrow to move the field over. No new node will be created. Instead, there will be one node with each field under it.
- Save the export definition.
- Finish and close or Save.
- Run the acknowledgements again.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.