- In CRM, go to Administration > Code Tables
- Filter on Category of Biographical, click Apply
- Expand the Code Table Name "Address Type"
- Click Edit sort method
- Change Sort method to User-defined, click Save
- Click Show lookup
- Edit the order of the Address Types by highlighting the appropriate field/s and using the arrows at the bottom of the window to move the type into the desired order
- Click Close when finished
- Expand the Code Table Name "Email Address Type"
- Repeat the previous steps provided for changing the order for Code Table Name "Address Type"
- In BBIS, go to Administration > Sites & Settings (General Tab)
- Scroll down to the Address options and Email Address options section.
- If not marked, mark the checkboxes for "Allow users to select a different [email] address" and mark all fields you wish to be available.
- Note: The order within each section should reflect the User-defined order specified in the steps above
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.