- Go to Fundraising
- Click Fundraising Hierarchies
- You can add designations at three levels in the fundraising hierarchy: Totals, Initiatives, and Projects/Funds/Programs. For more information about the fundraising hierarchies and the different levels, watch our video: Understanding Fundraising Hierarchies.
- To add a new Total, click Add at the top of the screen:
- To add a new Initiative, click Add beneath the total you would like to add the initiative to:
- To add a new Fund, Project, or Program, click Add beneath the initiative you would like to add that fund to:
- In the next screen, select the Type
- Enter a name for the designation
- Enter a public name for the designation (this name will appear on sales receipts and on your online donation forms)
- Add a description if desired.
- Add a Category if desired
- Enter a look up ID for the designation.
- Add Report Codes if desired
- Add Dates if desired
- Click Save to add your designation.
- If you have the General Ledger enabled in Altru, you will also need to map the designation to the correct account under Financials > GL Set Up.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.