- Log into Blackbaud Hosting Services with an account that has administrator access.
- Click the User Administration icon where the affected account exists.
- Right-click on the affected user account > Properties.
- Click the Account tab and confirm the following:
- Verify that the user's logon name matches in both fields.
- Confirm Password never expires is not checked.
- Confirm User cannot change password is not checked.
- Apply these changes and close the account.
- Log into Blackbaud Hosting Services with the affected account again.
If the issue is still occurring, reset the Blackbaud Hosting Services user's password.