Create a new user account for the FA Web user.
1. In The Education Edge, go to Administration
2. Go to Set up system security
3. Find the original user name and open it.
4. Change the username in some way by adding a number or letter (we need to do this so that when we create a new user, we can use the same username the teacher is used to using)
5. Go to the Online Security tab, highlight FA Web on the left side and unlink the record on the right side.
6. Save and Close
7. Create a new user account
8. Enter the username and password and all other valid information, including the Group the user should be a part of to have access to FA Web.
9. Go to the Online Security tab and highlight FA Web on the left side.
10. On the right side, enter the teacher's record to link the user name to her record.
11. Save and close
12. In FA Web, log in as a Supervisor and clear the cache and log out.
13. Log in as the teacher's new user name and continue working.