When entering information into a enhanced revenue batch if you leave the projected no. to 0 the batch will allow you to validate as long as the projected revenue totals equal the current revenue totals. This same behavior does not occur if you have for example projected No. as 3 but current number as 2 you will get a validation warning.
We are currently evaluating this issue.
Steps to Duplicate
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create enhanced revenue batch or edit uncommitted batch
2. Leave, or change Projected #: to '0'
3. Edit batch and enter at least one line of information with a $ amount that matches projected amount
4. See that you can validate batch without any warnings
5. Warnings appear if projected amount differs from actual dollar amount, or if any number other than '0" is in Projected # and that doesn't match the number of lines entered.