- Select Inventory > Transfer Inventory Out from the menu bar.
- Click New.
- On the Header tab, fill in the name of the customer receiving the merchandise in Ship To
- On the Contents tab, click Add Item
- Click OK
- Select an item from the list. Repeat until all items have been selected
- Click Yes for Store Operations to automatically generate an order number
- Highlight the transfer order and click Issue
- Click Issue All.
- Click Commit.
- Click Yes to modify the quantities in the database.
- Click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.