If the GPA is only showing for one course and not other courses that have been graded, this may be because the Grade Average has not been set up to include courses that fall under another grade plan.
- Verify which courses are calculating the GPA and determine if there are courses using a separate grade plan, such as Honors/AP courses.
- In onRecord > Settings > Grade Averages > Edit the appropriate Grade Average
- In the Grade Average Detail section select Grades
- Across from the appropriate School Year and Term, select Edit
- Make sure that any of the Grade Plans that are being used have the Grade included from the drop down in the Single Term and/or Multi Term course