- Click Administration > Export > Add
- Give your export process a name
- Make sure the export type is Ad-hoc query
- Add the query you're trying to export to the Ad-hoc query field. You can search for your query by clicking on the magnifying glass next to the ad-hoc query textbox.
- After you have selected your query click the save button
- On the Exports screen click on the name of your export
- Click start process. After the process finishes click on the download output button to get your results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.