- Navigate to onBoard > Contract Forms
- Edit across from the contract type and change the status to Inactivate > Save
- Select Settings on the form and change the status to Inactivate > Save & Close
- Select +Add Type to add a new contract type
- Name the Contract Type (e.g. New Family Contract - Single Signature) > select a Category > set the status to Active > Save
7. Enter a New Contract Name > Select the Contract Type that was just created > Select the School Year > Save
8. Make sure that in the new contract Settings > Status has been selected as Active so that the new contract type is available for selection in the candidate record in onBoard.