- Click “Prospects”
- Under Configuration, click “Capacity formula management”
- You may observe that the default 5% formula is listed. Click the green chevron to the left and choose “Edit”
- Choose the “Assets” tab in the ensuing window
- Highlight by left clicking the type of asset you're working with (Real Estate, Businesses, Securities, etc)
- Click the pencil icon to the right of “Data source(s) to include”
- Check to insure that the source of the asset you're working with is checked.
- Click Save
- Check to see if the major giving capacity has increased on the prospect record
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.