- Navigate to Lists > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Create an Advanced List, copy from a List Template, or Edit an existing List
- In the Select Objects tab, add the objects from the query list on the left
- Mark the object as inner join or unmark for outer join
Selecting Inner on an object will indicate that whatever fields are selected and associated with that object are required fields, therefore if a user does not have that object Field filled out in their profile then they will not appear in the list.
Unchecking inner join for an object indicates that even if the users do not have that field filled out in their profile, they will still display in the list.