The User Base:
- is the originating object from which additional constituent information can be derived from. It is the foundation of the query.
- pulls in the primary information from the User Profile that includes display fields such as User ID, First Name, Last Name, Grad Year, Email, Host ID, etc.
- queries constituent information and will most likely be required on all advanced lists. Candidate lists will begin with Candidate Base.
- is typically used for the User Role of Student.
- objects can be added subsequently to the list to pull in parent information and will show as User Base , User Base , etc.