- The User Base is the originating object from which additional constituent information can be derived from. It is the foundation of the query.
- The User Base pulls in the primary information from the User Profile that includes display fields such as User ID, First Name, Last Name, Grad Year, Email, Host ID, etc.
- Almost all lists that query constituent information will require a User Base. Candidate lists will begin with Candidate Base.
- User Base is typically used for the User Role of Student.
- Subsequent User Base objects can be added to the list to pull in parent information and will show as User Base , User Base , etc.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.