To resolve the error:
- Uninstall State and Federal Tax reports using the Uninstall option in Programs and Features
- Reboot the workstation
- Log on to the workstation as a local admin
- Right click on The Financial Edge and choose to run as Administrator
- Log in with the username Supervisor
- Proceed through Mail > Forms and a prompt should appear to install Aatrix
If the issue still exists, verify that you are on the latest patch for The Financial Edge.
If the issue still exists, confirm that State and Federal Tax Reports has already been installed by going to Control Panel, Programs and Features, and ensuring that State and Federal Tax Reports program is listed.
- Type RegEdit in the Search box near your Start button
- Navigate to the following registry key: (64 bit): HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Blackbaud\FE7Install\ OR (32 bit): HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blackbaud\FE7Install
- If you do not see a String Value for AAtrixFolder, then create a new string value by right-clicking in the empty space, selecting New > String Value and entering AAtrixFolder
- Double-click on the new AAtrixFolder string value and enter C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\AAtrix\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Aatrix Software\
- Run your 1099s again