In Payroll, the ability to filter on a deduction when creating an After-tax deduction does not currently exist--the table is there by design but not functional for after-tax deductions. This option is only available on a pre-tax Percentage of Gross deduction. Having the option to filter on a deduction would defeat the purpose of an After-tax deduction.
Steps to Duplicate
- In Payroll, go to Records>Employees>open an employee.
- Go to Compensation/Deductions.
- Choose New Deduction from the dark gray bar.
- Select necessary deduction.
- For rate, choose Percentage of Gross. View that you are able to filter on Deductions in the filters below. However, filtering on Percentage of Gross does not apply to After-tax deductions because this deduction only considers the net amount.
- Change the Rate to Percentage of net. There is no option for filter on Deductions.