- With the batch open, select the address field that has the red triangle in it
- Double Click the Address field to expand
- Scroll to the right, if an address has an end date, uncheck the 'Address Primary Box'
- Uncheck the 'Update household address' box for any address that is not the primary.
- Check the box next to the address that should be primary, as well as the Update Household Address box
- Click anywhere on the screen to close the address box.
- Continue until each address has been addressed.
- Select Validate under processes to re validate the batch and confirm the errors are resolved.
- Save, resolve any other exceptions
- Commit the batch
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.