- In the Batch, click the Yellow field that says 'This constituent might be a duplicate. Click here to view'
- On the left hand side of the screen in yellow is what you are importing, the right hand side of the screen is what is already in ResearchPoint.
- Select if you want to confirm these records are a match, or if you want to add the incoming record as a new record.
- If records are a match, select confrim this record as a match. Anything in RED is information that is new or updated. Select to 'Use my organizations rules' to update all fields in ResearchPoint with the information being imported, or select add, ignore, or update existing on any fields that have information in RED.
- Select Save
- The next possible duplicate will automatically pop up. Repeat the steps until you have confirmed or rejected each duplicate.
- Save, resolve any other exceptions
- Commit the batch
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.