- Add the user to The Raiser's Edge (database view)
- Invite (add) the user to Blackbaud.com (NOTE: This step must be completed before proceeding. This step is successful if the user can login here, click on My Blackbaud, and see their name and organization at the top of the page.)
- Invite (add) the user to Raiser's Edge NXT (web view)
Optionally, if you wish the user to have access to the Raiser's Edge Database View:
NOTE: These next steps will grant access to the Raiser's Edge Database View. If you only want the user to have Raiser's Edge NXT Web View access only, do not provide the following login.
- Add the user to Blackbaud Hosting (Note: This is a separate login from the Blackbaud.com / web view login)
- In The Raiser's Edge, enable Windows Authentication in the hosted environment.
NOTE: If your user also has a new workstation, please configure it for use with the Blackbaud Hosting Services.