To create the list navigate to:
- Lists > More Lists
- Select the List Templates tab
- In the Template Category dropdown, select the Grading category
- Click View/Copy next to Current Year Academic Grade Detail
- Within Select Objects add the following Objects:
- Expand Academic Group > Select Course Faculty (in Select Parent pop up box Select Course Group.Group ID = Course Faculty.Group ID)
- Expand Constituent Information > Select User Base (in Select Parent pop up box Course Faculty.Faculty User ID= User Base.User ID)
- Click Display Fields
- Click Select Fields
- Expand User Base > Course Enrollment > Course Group > Course Faculty > User Base  and select First Name and Last Name, Click Select.
- Select the Filters tab
- Click + to add a Global Filter of: Grade Plan Grade.Grade Description is any of "Name of Grade Plan"
- Add another Global Filter of Course Faculty.Head is True
- Then remove the Grades for these Teachers/Courses.
Note: This does not work for Assessment Grades, as there is not a report or List that can be run for Assessment Grades. You can have the Teachers individually remove the Grades and then you will be able to change the Category. Alternatively you can contact Support via How do I contact Blackbaud K-12 Support? and let us know that you would like us to bulk remove the Grades (ensure you have these grades elsewhere so you can re enter them). Once you contact Support with the Grade Plan Description, and what the Grade Category is and should be, we will then have the Data Team delete the grades in bulk and assist in changing the Grade Category.
Now, from the persona menu, select onRecord.
- Click Grading under Settings.
- Click Grade Plans.
- Choose the correct school year, group type, school level, and Grade Plan Group from the filter options on the left-hand navigation and click View to refresh the screen.
- Click View on the Grade Plan you are looking to Edit
- Click Edit
- Change the Grade Category from the drop down list to the correct one