We have evaluated this issue as a bug and we have determined it will not be addressed in the program in its current state. In this case, we believe the risks and challenges outweigh the potential benefit of resolving this issue. We strive to select the most impactful changes and issues to address with each release to accelerate the rate at which we deliver new features while sustaining the highest level of quality for our customers.
We recommend adding any program suggestions to our Ideas Community page. Our developers check here first when building program enhancements to see what our users are most interested in seeing implemented.
Use event description instead of event ID to display event names:
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Go to Tools > User Options.
- Click on the Records tab.
- Highlight Events on the left.
- In the bottom right Event format drop-down, select Event name.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Set up batch to automatically display event in a gift batch.