1. onBoard > People Finder.
2. Search for the Candidate.
3. Under the Record tab, click Edit on Candidate Information.
4. Select the correct Entering Year from the Entering Year: dropdown menu.
5. Click Save.
In order to remove a duplicate, or inactive, Entering Year from a Candidate, first you will want to ensure all the information for the year you are deleting, is displayed in the year you are keeping. Then navigate to:
- onBoard > People Finder
- Search for the Candidate
- Under the banner that includes information for the Candidate, select the Entering Year you want to remove.
- Keep in mind anything associated with this Entering Year including Applications and Inquiries will be removed.
- Click on the button Delete entering year
- Add in the reason (this gets stored behind the scenes)
- Click on the button Delete this entering year
In order to merge information from different entering years and change an entering year, you will need to contact support with the following information:
- User's Name
- User ID
- Entering Years you want to combine information
- Entering Year you want to show